Generic drugs are medicines that have the same formulation as the innovator drug and have the same amount and proven to be bioequivalent when the patented period of protection comes to an end when the innovator drug (patented drug) comes to an end. The process of expelling the original drug, from which the innova- tary firm has been removed, to the market of drugs equivalent to the end of the patent protection period begins. generic drugs, which are called generic companies, do not have to carry out research that requires serious cost as the original drug manufacturer does. The equivalent drug (generic drug) is therefore cheaper.
PATENT REGISTRATION YAZILARI
- Utility Model Protection Turkey - Patent Registrations In Turkey
- WHAT IS PATENT
- PATENT APPLICATION IN TURKEY AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- PATENT SYSTEM IN TURKEY
- How Many Kind Of Patent Protection are There In Turkey?
- What is Generic Drug?
- PATENT VALIDATION PERIOD OF EUROPEAN PATENT IN TURKEY AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- PATENT VALIDATION OF EUROPEAN PATENT IN TURKEY
- INVENTIONS THAT CANNOT BE PROTECTED AS UTILITY MODEL IN TURKISH PATENT SYSTEM
- VALIDATION OF EUROPEAN PATENTS AND ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES.
- MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN PATENT ORGANISATION
- What is Original Products in Medicine (Patented Medicine)
- RESEARCH REPORT UTILITY MODEL APPLICATIONS UNDER THE TURKISH INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW No 6769 IN TURKEY
- PATENT APPLICATION PROCEDURE IN TURKISH PATENT SYSTEM ACCORDING TO IP LAW (6769)
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN TURKEY - PATENT LAW